BEARS VS BABIES CARD GAME
Bears vs Babies is a card game in which you build handsome, incredible monsters who go to war with horrible, awful babies.
The shared deck of cards consists of bear parts (and other monster parts) and baby cards. When you draw a part, you use it to build a monster for yourself; when you draw a baby, it goes in the centre of the table. When babies are provoked, they attack, and anyone who has fewer monster parts than the number of attacking babies loses their monster; everyone with more parts than babies defeats this infantile army and scores.
It's all about building amazing monsters, eating delicious babies and destroying the competition
- Family-friendly strategic card game
- Create a monster & kill babies
- Everything comes in a FURRY BOX!
- You get to kill babies!
- Dimensions: (of box) 14.5 x 7.6 x 10.9 cm
- Inclusions: 107 Cards, Play mat, FAQ sheet, Rule Book all inside a FURRY BOX!
- Ages: 10 and above. Not suitable for ages 3 and under due to choking hazard
- Game time: 20 minutes
- Players: 2 - 5