5 IN 1 MECHANICAL CODING ROBOT
UNPLUGGED! A new concept of coding without a computer or app.
Once built, this coding robot kit operates purely offline and is designed to teach the user the fundamentals of coding.
The 5 in 1 mechanical robot is completely "Unplugged" and therefore is not reliant on devices like tablets or computers. The robot uses a "coding wheel" with buttons that snap on / off to dictate its actions.
The mechanical coding wheel is placed into the heart of the robot to steer its coded courses and tasks. Coding is easily implemented by snapping the coding buttons onto the wheel and having the robot perform its basic functions - go forward, backward, right/left turn, spin or pause. Thanks to this easy-to-follow approach, coding and performing the tasks (such as throwing, gripping, lifting, kicking or drawing) become more interesting and challenging as the user's skills increase.
This mission-based, entry-level STEM coding robot is designed to inspire users to learn about mechanical engineering and coding basics. It encourages children to think while also developing their problem-solving skills when faced with different tasks and difficulties. Engage in the coding world and beyond by challenging yourself with your very first coding robot.
A truly remarkable educational experience!
- 5-in-1 mechanical coding robot
- Unplugged - Code WITHOUT a computer!
- Great entry level learning for coding
- Exciting STEM activities
- Ages: 8 and older. Small parts may present a choking hazard.
- Inclusions: Components of the robot, instructions
- Required (not included): Screwdriver, diagonal cutter, marker pen, ruler, batteries
- Batteries: 2 x AAA (not included)