4M GREEN SCIENCE WEATHER SCIENCE
4M WEATHER SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS KIT
Experiment with static electricity that causes lightning, make clouds in your palm, build a desktop water cycle model, watch air currents produce wind, and study the greenhouse effect and acid rain.
These exciting activities will help you to understand how weather works.
- Experiment with static electricity
- Make clouds & build a water cycle model
- Watch air currents
- Study the greenhouse effect & acid rain
- Hands on learning & understand how our weather works
- Contains 1 x balloon, 1 x cloud-shape cover, 1 x mountain shape, 1 x pimpled stopper, 1 x mountain base, 1 x cloud-making pump, 2 x thermometer arm, 2 x thermometer holders, 1 x pencil stand,2 x spiral template, 2 x thermometers, 1 x seed tray, pH test paper and detailed instruction.
- For ages 8 +
- Packaging dimensions: 17 x 6 cm